Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sweeps Week: Who's Your Daddy?



This portion of Pop Culture Sweeps Week is
brought to you by
Pantene Ice Shampoo and Conditioner.

Pantene Ice...Nice!
.
Today for February Sweeps Week we review surprise celebrity pregnancies and paternities revealed. Remember these, "Oh my God?!" moments?
  • Melissa Etheridge's baby's sperm donor revealed as David Crosby (Did you do a tox screen first, Melissa?)
  • Howard K. Stern claims to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's newborn daughter (if you watched the Anna Nicole Show on E!, then you were probably weirdly interested in this story. I know I was.)*
  • Surprise Gwen! Gavin Rossdale's godchild is really his daughter!
  • Michael Jackson supposedly procreates, begging the question (literally) "Who's your Daddy?"

  • Most beautiful adulterers in the world name their lovechild Shiloh

Anyone else that grabbed your attention?

*I posted this before the news broke of Anna Nicole's sudden death. What sad news. Poor Sugar Pie.

4 comments:

Carrie M said...

i think that fact that angie was pregnant was an OMG moment...jen and brad's breakup...seeing how beautiful suri is (poor girl)...seeing tara reid not tramped out...

and that's just for starters...

Dan said...

Isn't it just so bizarre that you posted this hours before Smith was found dead?

Woah! That's so weird. But you're still cute!

t2ed said...

I can't believe you killed Anna Nicole with your post.

I'm not sure if it's too early to start making jokes. But if it isn't, they're going to have to special order that coffin to be able to get the lid closed.

Reigning Frog said...

carrie m: I guess Hollywood is in constant sweeps week

blah blah dan: I'll warn you first if I decide to blog about you. Do you have your will drafted?

And I can never get enough of hearing how cute I am!

t2ed: The keyboard is mightier than the sword...or cocaine or whatever drug she was on. I wonder if the autopsy report will list my blog as the cause of death. I'll let you know if Geraldo calls.