Friday, June 8, 2007

Celebrity hobbies

I heard something yesterday that made me laugh. Apparently Bob Barker, game show host extraordinaire, is a student of Karate, and has actually even trained with Chuck Norris. Ha! I guess you never know what some people are capable of. Well, it got me thinking...what kind of hobbies do other celebrities have? For instance, does Kevin Federline do the New York Times Sunday crossword in crayon? Maybe Suzanne Somers is an amateur extreme cage fighter. With so many celebrities, there must be some with hobbies other than trying to make it into the tabloids. I came up with some possibilities below.

I don't know for sure, but anything is possible. I do have it on good word that at least two other celebrities have unusual hobbies. Below you'll see David Hasselhoff with his Beanie Baby collection, and Wayne Newton knitting up a storm. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff...I can't really picture her bowling a 250 though lol.

-Kevin
sweepsadvantage.com/new.php