Thursday, May 31, 2007

My one true love

I am guilty of betrayal, and, to make matters worse, it is my one true love whom I have been betraying. It makes me sad; he's been so good to me through the years. I can't remember a time when he hasn't been in my life. He's brought me joy during the good times, and, when life got rough, I only made it through because of him. What kind of person can I be to betray my love this way?

Who is my love, and how have I been betraying him? Well, his name is Television, and I have been completely neglecting him. Since Christmas, my lying eyes have been focusing on other things-- a new boyfriend, hanging out with friends, visiting family, reading!, blogging and web surfing, spending time with my pets...the list is endless. How could I be so thoughtless?
.
I've missed no opportunity to hurt him. On Valentine's Day, when I had a snow day and we could have spent the whole day together, what did I do? I went to the grocery store and spent all day preparing a nice meal for my Valentine. How could I hurt my love that way? My behavior has only worsened as he's worked harder and harder to win back my affections. During May Sweeps, the most important time of year for him, I didn't see him at all, and I didn't even send my Ti-Vo for moral support. At this point, the only thing we have left between us is The Sopranos, and with only two episodes left, I'm afraid our future is uncertain. I never thought I would see this day. The guilt is killing me, and I just don't know where to go from here. I'm sorry, my love, I never meant to hurt you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing about Television is that no matter how much you abuse and neglect him, he will always take you back. Sometimes we all mistreat the ones we love.

You'll return to his glowing embrace, mark my words.

Reigning Frog said...

Thanks, Kate. You're so wise.

t2ed said...

Pirate Master at 8:00 pm tonight (check local listings).

Television will always be there for you.

And Vampire Private Investigators are coming in the Autumn. Be strong.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://qadyqubig.lookseekpages.com/jiqira.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money