After a couple seasons of sitting on my procrastination list, I have finally dug into watching Lost beginning with episode 1. The entire series is on Hulu for the time being, so all 100 plus episodes are at my disposal. As I've worked my way up to Season 5, I notice my brain starting to warp. Here are some signs that I've been watching too much Lost.
- My recent Google searches include "making shampoo from nature," "how to start a fire on a deserted island," and "natural sunscreen."
- I swear I saw Hurley at my local grocery store just last week.
- A business acquaintance died recently, and part of me thinks I will see him again.
- I played the lottery with numbers 4-8-15-16-23-42.
- I no longer think of Party of Five when I see Matthew Fox.
- My heart skips a beat every time I hear the word "other."
- And lastly, I thought the Island skipped me ahead in time when I saw a woman vaguely resembling an ex-girlfriend of my boyfriend, walking past his house carrying a baby.
My goal is to be caught up with the show by the time the finale airs, so I'm going to keep watching until my nose bleeds.