Thursday, September 20, 2007

SHim

This is a picture of actress Chloë Sevigny. To me she totally looks like a man here (other than the dress). I think I even see a five o'clock shadow!

Chloë is definitely a total "SHim" here. ("SHim" is a gender-neutral pronoun a friend of mine introduced me to for when you're just not sure if it's a he or a she you're looking at.)

SHims have been on my mind this week because I am currently addicted to the FX show Nip/Tuck. [spoiler alert] Just this week I saw the finale episode of Season 2, and it's all about the hot doctor finding out the hard way that a gorgeous woman is really a transgendered man. Ouch!

What do you think of Chloë's pic: She or SHim?

4 comments:

t2ed said...

It's a man, baby.

I'm betting Eddie Murphy would give Shim a ride.

Reigning Frog said...

t2ed: LOL!

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

That's what happens when brunettes dye their hair to blond, it drops their IQ about 25 points and leaves black-roots everywhere!

Reigning Frog said...

Good one ex-nuke!