Saturday, September 8, 2007

Eyes Wide Shut

I've noticed something about Melania Trump that kind of really annoys me. She never has her eyes open all the way (even when The Donald isn't around). I think she's just trying to strike a pose, but it bugs me. If I were Donald Trump, after I got a haircut I would offer her jewels, furs, or cold hard cash--whatever it takes to just open her damn eyes. This is an observation, one of those things I think about instead of global warming, world peace, or Britney Spears.

3 comments:

Carrie M said...

it's the cheekbones. they make it impossible for her to open her eyes all the way. her cheekbones, of which i don't know if they're real or fake, look painful. hence all the squinting.

t2ed said...

At least she has eyes. Renee Zellwegger needs a white cane and a dog.

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Sorry sweetie, but it's all the eye make-up and the camera flashes! Anyway, if i wore that much eye make-up my lids would be drooping down too!