Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Warm weather skin care

As Memorial Day approaches, and the white clothes come out of storage, the time is upon you to hibernate your normal facial moisturizer and plan for summer. The Great Lakes area (where I live) can be particularly humid in the summer; I don't do well with it. Last year I finally discovered the perfect summer moisturizer to deal with humidity: Origins Matte Scientist. This wonderful little bottle is filled with a magic potion that offers the delicate skin on your face the perfect amount of moisturization without leaving it oily-- and manages to cool your skin at the same time! Seriously, it cools your skin. I love it! This is a highly recommended beauty product for summer.

2 comments:

Carrie M said...

reeeeally? well, I might have to pay my Origins counter a visit...currently, I switch between Cosmedicine Medi-Matte and Becca's primer to avoid the oil and they work pretty well. But I find that I have to switch around.

The Origins women will of course try and sell me their other stuff, but I'm a Bare Escentuals girl.

Reigning Frog said...

carrie m: Yes! It's awesome. It's worth every penny of the $22.50. One bottle lasted me all summer last year.