Thursday, May 17, 2007

Moose Home Security

I was at a friend's house recently and noticed as I was exiting through the front door that he has a home security system, and that it's provided by Moose Home Security. Yes, Moose. Moose? ("Moosen" for you Brian Regan fans out there, but I digress...) I have to say, Moose is not the first word--or animal for that matter-- that I think of when I think "home security." In fact, I see no relation at all between the words "moose," "home" and "security." It's kind of like if there were a "snake"-brand running shoe, or a "peacock"-brand shampoo-- the mascot doesn't quite fit the product. I just had to say that, because it's been on my mind. Now I feel better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "Cattle" Airlines, or "Shark" Daycare?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think "Man-eating Shark Daycare" is even better.

Reigning Frog said...

I like all those, Robin!