Friday, May 25, 2007

I Dream of Jeannie's Barbie

Check out this I Dream of Jeannie Barbie doll. I kind of really really want this. Jeannie is still THE BEST television show to watch on a sick day. The only thing that makes it better is if it's followed by an episode of Bewitched (with the first Darrin, of course). When I was little I liked to think of things I'd do if I could blink and make them happen. It usually involved not doing homework. Today I would use those powers a little differently. Here's a few things I'd be sure to do:

  • Turn slow drivers into potted plants alongside the road.
  • Blink a magic spell over my house so that it was perfectly clean and could never get dirty again.
  • Make it so that my pets never pooped or peed.
  • Walk around in an invisible bubble in the summer, complete with A/C, so that no bugs could bother me.
  • Make pizza a fat-free food.
  • Blink some deodorant onto Matthew McConaughey.

No comments: