Thursday, May 24, 2007

Unnecessary stress in my life

I try to take vitamins, I really do, but they really stress me out. First of all, the recommended dosages vary by as much as a zillion milligrams based on what you read or who you talk to. Then, there's the directions on the bottle-- aahhh! Take 30 pills three times daily; don't take more than 1 pill in a 24 hour period; take with a meal; take with dairy; don't take before bed; take with a full glass of water; take while standing on one leg and count prime numbers-- I can't take it!

It's enough for me to remember to take the thing, I don't have the time or motivation to pay attention to what I take it with or what my stomach is up to when I do. End result? I end up not taking my vitamins, which I know is not good. But that's the way I roll when something stresses me. [sigh]

No comments: