Thursday, December 21, 2006

Reagan Ronald!

You can always tell when a mom is seriously yelling at her children if the kid's middle name is included in the shout. I was an incredibly well-behaved child, but even I heard "Christina Suzanne!" shouted at me from time to time.

Well, I don't have children, but I do have six pets whom I love, and who also try my patience the way children do. This is especially true of my dog, Reagan. Reagan is a spoiled brat. He has his own couch, yet he insists on napping on my couch intended for people. He totally knows that he's not supposed to be up there, but he thinks he should be.
.
Recently I caught him in the act. Whenever I catch him, I instinctively do the mom yell, "Reagan Ronald!" and he gets down. It's the only thing that works.
.

Here he is.
Look at him, no sign of guilt or remorse.

PS - Yes, my dog is named after President Reagan.
I told you I'm a Republican!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know, my name is Suzanne Elizabeth Trachtenberg

Reigning Frog said...

Welcome to the club!