Sunday, December 31, 2006

Everything I Need to Know in Life I Learned from the Brady Bunch


1. "I'm not a snitcher; I just tell it like it is."
Nobody likes a Tattle-Tale.

2. "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"
Sibling rivalry is inevitable. I'm thankful to be an only child.

(Mr. Blob, this one's for you!)
3. "Mom always said "Don't play ball in the house!'"
There are just some things that even glue can't fix.

4. "Not glasses! They'll make me look absolutely positively goofy!"
It's all fun and games until someones doesn't wear their glasses and the family portrait gets ruined.

5. "Ooh! My nose!"
A boy should like you for what's on the inside, not for what your nose looks like.

6. "Something sudden came up!"
Honesty is the best policy.

7. "Pork chops and applesauce"
Makes for a fine meal.

8. "Baby Talk! Baby Talk! It's a wonder you can walk!"
It's mean to make fun of people.

9. "Were those your EXACT words?"
Say what you mean and mean what you say.

10. "I'm beautiful and noble; I'm Juliet!"
Narcissists suck.

1 comment:

Reigning Frog said...

Dan, if this doesn't bring you out of your seemingly self-imposed blog exile, NOTHING will! (except maybe a slice of Papa John's pizza...)