Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun with Pictures


Check out this photo I found of Tommy Lee and Heather Locklear from their 1986 wedding. (If I didn't just tell you that they were married in 1986, wouldn't you have guessed it anyway?)

Other than the obvious, several things made me laugh about this photo, and I thought we could have a little fun examining this photo in depth. For example, check this out...


Maybe he's born with it, or maybe it's Maybelline, but I think a good rule of thumb is that the groom should not wear more makeup than the bride. Call me old-fashioned.

And then there's this:

Heather's dress reminds me so much of the one the Linda Kozlowski wore in Crocodile Dundee that I had to wonder if they were cut from the same cloth? (...Or lack there of?)

And lastly, look closely at Tommy's jeans near Heather's foot. Do you see what I see (and what everyone else saw on the Internet thanks to Pam Anderson?)


Now, I can't be sure. It could just be a shadow, but from what we know about Tommy the "skinny jeans" fad was probably pretty revealing. Let's see if we can catch a closer look:


And there you have it, today's Fun with Pictures!

3 comments:

t2ed said...

That's an armadillo. I learned that from Spinal Tap.

It's really quite frightening.

carrie m said...

what's really scary is that heather locklear doesn't look all that different 22 years later. better clothes, yes. but really, what deal did she sign with the devil?

tommy, however, signed no such deal.

Reigning Frog said...

t2: Frightening indeed. BTW, he am Pam are on again. I'm too disgusted to even discuss it.

carrie m: good observation. Heather was one of my childhood hero's. Was she one of yours too? What do you think about her being with Frisco (Jack Wagner).