Thursday, September 6, 2007

Deep Thoughts...by Reigning Frog


  • Pavarotti had very bushy eyebrows. I wonder if he ever had them waxed... It's sad that he died. ...What's a tenor? I think I know, but am not totally sure. I should Google it...
  • Halle Barry is pregnant. I can't say that I really care...
  • Drew Barrymore is dating the Mac guy. Wasn't she just dating some Italian race car driver? ...The Mac guy kind of looks like someone I know, but he only owns PCs...
  • Someone told me that Glenn Close is cousins with Brooke Shields. I find that interesting. ...I should add The Blue Lagoon to my DVD collection...
  • Angelina Jolie sure carries her kids around a lot. ...Where's Shiloh?

2 comments:

t2ed said...

I thought I heard that Kathy Griffin was dating the Mac guy.

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

I think Pavarotti had a uni-brow and just kept shaving it!