Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Temporarily out of commission

Got in a knife fight last night with a loaf of crusty sourdough bread. The bread won. I spent the evening in the ER, and unfortunately there were no doctors who looked like George Clooney or John Stamos. As far as wounds and ER visits go, this is no big deal. Three stitches, no nerve or tendon damage. My typing is seriously affected, though, I'm finding as I hunt and peck this message out. So please forgive any lack of postings that may result. Happy 4th of July! I'm going to watch the Twilight Zone marathon on SciFi now...

5 comments:

Dan said...

Don't forget about the hot dog eating contest. Get well!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Nice manicure though...

Reigning Frog said...

dan: I thought it was off due to "jaw-thritis"?

Kate: It's all the hand lotions I use :)

Carrie M said...

you gotta be careful with sourdough, that is a rough element.

heal up soon, hon!

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

We always knew you were a cut-above the rest!

...now that I've made my point with that sharp remark it's time to get to work and make some bread...er, some dough.