Friday, April 6, 2007

"Heartbeat" Remastered?

OK, this can only end badly: Aspiring Rocker Kevin Costner...

It doesn't matter what the rest of the headline is-- "aspiring rocker" says it all. Did we learn nothing from the '80's? As if Don Johnson's Heartbeat, Bruce Willis's attempt at R.E.S.P.E.C.T., and Eddie Murphy's girl going Potty All the Time weren't painful enough, we now await a "rock" album from a man who acts with the energy of a sloth, begging the question: how bad is his singing going to be?

Kevin, you must be standing in a Field of Dreams. Not even Robin Hood could save you from this disaster. You may be on a street corner panhandling a Tin Cup if this goes as bad as I think it will. And when it's that bad, there's usually No Way Out. Give it up now!

8 comments:

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Yeah, but you still have not heard me sing! ...talk about painful!

Gina said...

Happy 30th Birthday

Happy Easter

Love,
Scarlett O'Hara

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

May the Easter Bunny of Happiness lift its tail and lay an egg on your doorstep!

Dan said...

Who are all of these people? How did I get here? I made a left after the Taco Bell. Was I supposed to make a right??

Happy Passover or Easter or Kwanza my sweet friend!

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

We are the Ghosts of Easter's Past...we stop here to pay homage to Our Reigning Frog and to drop chocolate eggs upon the heads of the those who are caught unaware.

t2ed said...

I actually owned the Return of Bruno. I'm sorry, but I was caught up in the hysteria of Moonlighting and Bartles & James advertising.

That the 80's were such a heady time is my only possible excuse.

Anyone so young as 30 could never hope to understand.

Reigning Frog said...

ex-nuke: you have a great voice! Happy spring!

"gina": thank you!

Blah Blah Dan: I thought I was your cute friend? :)

t2ed: truth be told, I actually liked "Heartbeat" when it was out.

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

...sure, you just like my comments.