Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thairapy

Today I finished a HUGE project at work that I've been working on all month--the 2006 Annual Report for my place of employment. I feel like I just gave birth to a strapping 71-page baby boy. He's 8 1/2 by 11 inches and weighs, probably, 6 oz.

When I finally got the damn thing to the printer, I ran to the closest CVS/Rite Aid/Walgreens to reward myself with a new shampoo. I call it "Thairapy."
.
What a wonderful day to buy a new shampoo! Right there on the shelves at CVS, as if waiting for me, was a BRAND NEW scent of VO5 shampoo and conditioner--Vanilla Mint Tea Therapy! It's so new it's in their newly-shaped bottle, and I can't even find it on their website yet.
.
I bet it's a test product, and Alberto VO5 himself heard about my shampoo obsession, so he put the market samples of vanilla mint here in Buffalo. Well, Mr. VO5, I'll be happy to test your product tonight and tell you what I think.
.
Thairapy...benefiting me, benefiting you.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Congratulations on the birth of your baby report.

So this is the legendary shampoo you mentioned! Cool! I think. :)

Happy weekend (almost).

Reigning Frog said...

Thank you! I'll send out bubble gum cigars that say "It's a boy!"

This is the shampoo. I used it last night. It's more vanilla-y than mint-y, and I'd prefer it the other way around, but that's my only complaint.

Happy weekend to you too! I'm doing my favorite thing this weekend--staying home!

Anonymous said...

This post cracked me up, both the annual report-as-baby and the notion that V05 actually still exists. I have linked to your blog and hope if you enjoy mine you will do the same.

http://www.grahamad.com/blog/2007/01/28/where-the-women-are/

Thanks,
Leigh

Reigning Frog said...

Leigh: Welcome to my site, and thank you. I posted a link to your blog.

Yes, VO5 still exists and I believe that Vanilla Mint makes my collection complete. It's a good dollar store shampoo great for showers right before bed when you just want to feel clean.