Monday, January 15, 2007

"Ahh, Aveeno!"

Buffalo is under a winter storm warning today, but not the fun, "stay-at-home-and-drink-hot-chocolate" 2-feet-of-snow storm; it's the crappy, "you-still-have-to-go-to-work" freezing rain kind of storm. I usually don't let the weather get to me, but WOW would I love to be under the covers watching Uncle Buck right now. I think it's the weather combined with the fact that I have to work on MLK Day that has me blue.

So I might as well blog about some beauty products that I have tested and can now recommend. "Aveeno." Their products used to be synonymous with chicken pox relief and dematologist samples. In the last couple years, however, they've launched some new products for face and skin care. Less medical than Cetaphil, more natural than Neutogena, and better quality than Dove, Aveeno is successfully tapping into this market (in my opinion). So, without further adieu, here are 2 more beauty products that I have sampled and can recommend. For more info, visit www.Aveeno.com.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I think I'll have to try those Aveeno cleansing pads. At the moment, I'm enjoying the Aveeno Baby lotion that was left behind by a visiting child earlier this month. It's fragrance free and provides excellent moisturization.

Reigning Frog said...

I think you'll like them then. They're fun little suckers. 2 sidesd- one to exfoliate, the other to cleanse.

Carrie M said...

it is 63 degrees here in DC at 9pm. SIXTY THREE. makes sense for january, right?

Anonymous said...

Uncle Buck is one of my very very very favorite movies. We should slather our faces in Aveeno products and watch Uncle Buck while eating spaggetti at our next supper club.

Reigning Frog said...

carrie m: The weather has been totally crazy this year. I'm still hoping for a snow day though.

Kate: I'll watch UB anytime, anywhere, with any sort of beauty product while eating pretty much anything. I'm glad you didn't say "I refuse" to Uncle Buck :)