Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Cat Love

My littlest cat, Miranda, hates me. She's hyper-sensitive to change, and there's just been too much change in her life this last year (from moving to getting Lulu and other stuff) for her to ever forgive me. I swear she plots assassination attempts against me. She "plays" with wine corks, but I think she's building a weapon of some kind and will use the corks as ammo when she collects enough.

Last night when I got home from my trip I couldn't find her for hours. But then when I went to bed she came to me and laid with me all night! It was as if she was saying, "I still hate you, but I missed hating you." It was a Hallmark moment.

This is a picture of the face she makes when I pick her up. See the misery that is her life from being domesticated?

No comments: