Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Political Cats


Both of my male cats are very attached to me. They also happen to hate each other. It makes life difficult sometimes. Timmy, the orange one, was my first cat. He is my favorite pet, but I can't tell the others that. Mac, the Siamese, (who, by the way, is sunning himself in this photo and is not dead) happens to be a big cuddler. I wish they would get along, but I've about given up hope.

A theory just occurred to me... maybe Timmy is a Republican and Mac is a Democrat. That could explain the discord. As I look at their pictures here, possible tabloid captions come to mind:
.
"REPUBLICANS ACCUSE DEMOCRATS
OF SLEEPING ON THE JOB"
.
"DEMOCRATIC CONNECTION TO AL-CAT-A"
.
OK, I'll be fair and balanced and do a negative Republican headline:
.
"REPUBLICAN ACCUSES SOCKS CLINTON
OF AFFAIR WITH ALLEY CAT"
.
I know, that didn't come out quite so negative, but I just can't be disloyal to my Republican peeps.

No comments: