Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shampoo for Teeth

I've been on a mission to take better care of my teeth. I'd like to keep them for awhile, and I figure that they're getting older, so they may need some extra T.L.C.

But, I'm also pretty lazy, so I was looking for something to take care of my teeth that takes little to no effort (preferably no effort). Well, leave it to Walgreens to inspire me. "Free" by "Register Rewards" last month was a giant bottle of Crest Pro Health mouthwash.

Side note: "Register Rewards" are an awesome secret at Walgreens. It's when you buy an item, and then you get a coupon for the total amount of that item that can be used for anything on your next Walgreens visit. In this case, I bought the mouthwash for $4.50 (minus $1.00 with a Crest coupon). Walgreens then gave me a coupon for $4.50 to use on anything my heart desired the next time I shopped at Walgreens (I'm sure my heart desired a new shampoo). Note, with the $1.00 Crest coupon, it was actually a profitable transaction!

Anyhoo, I've been using the mouthwash, and I have to say that I really like it. It's kind of fun, and I look forward to using it. It almost seems like shampoo for teeth, and so it makes me smile.

No comments: