Monday, June 9, 2008

Season Premier

So, I've returned from my six-month blogging hiatus. Where have I been, and what have I been doing? (My two loyal readers are dying to know.) Well, it's a tale of controversy, adventure, and sex. Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

First, I observed the writer's strike-- the same one that killed my reconciliation with Desperate Housewives following a lackluster Season 3.

  • I read Tori Spelling's biography and learned that Terrence Trent D'Arby is the reason she's happily married today. (More on this later...)

  • I booked an agent for Lulu-- we're taking her show on the road.

  • I launched a campaign to get Pantene to do some R&D on "Mantene," an acceptable shampoo for men.

  • I watched all sex and a half seasons of Sex and the City. I'd never seen it due to a lack of HBO, but Netflix helped to cure that.

  • I discovered Facebook-- and that took up five of the six months of my hiatus.

So, I'm back to blog about pop culture, shampoo, and--sometimes-- my life.

4 comments:

Carrie M said...

welcome back!

Reigning Frog said...

Thanks! I've missed you!

t2ed said...

I've actually eaten in a restaurant called Eggs in the City. Everyone has to wear heels and talk endlessly about their relationships.

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

...Tothnk I actually gave up on you! I thought the blogging world had lost its most precious contributor!!