Friday, January 5, 2007

I'm picking on Teri Hatcher again...

The Alexander Doll company is issuing limited edition Desperate Housewives dolls this spring. Here's a sneak peek at Teri Hatcher's doll...


.
[moment of silence to look closely at the doll]
...? ....?? ...!???

I'm sorry, but this doll looks nothing like Teri Hatcher. This doll looks more like "Wishful Thinking" for Teri Hatcher. I know that I've targeted poor Teri not once, but twice--OK really three times on this blog. Truthfully she just really gets on my nerves. She has since she was on Lois & Clark, and especially when she guest starred on the "they're real and they're spectacular" episode of Seinfeld. She went away quietly for awhile, but lately she seems to be EVERYWHERE! And now she's a doll!? My tolerance is running low...

What do you think?
Lookalike or wishful thinking?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Teri Hatcher. As an actress, she is cheerful and beautiful. I'm sure she's an idiot as a person, but who cares? The doll is retarded. My biggest pet peeve is the shape of the face (all wrong!) and the olive skin tone (her skin does not seem naturally olive).

Reigning Frog said...

Tots: How about the doll's hair that's longer that Terry's and mine put together? That's one of my 10-12 issues with the doll.