Sunday, December 17, 2006

Shampoo Review: Good-Hair-Days are Sweet as Honey

I had a Good-Hair-Day last night and I owe it all to stylist to the stars Ken Paves. Ken has this awesome line of 8 "FLAW-less" haircare products that are available exclusively at Walgreens. Each product is only $5.99, which is fantastic considering that they are truly professional salon quality. Of the 8 products, I used the 4 pictured here last night (but of course I do own the other 4 and recommend them all).

Typically I like to use a different shampoo each time I wash my hair, but if I was stuck on a deserted island and could only have one hair product I would choose Ken's hands down. The ingredients are unbelievable. The shampoo has numerous essential oil extracts, the conditioner has milk and shea butter, the mousse has honey, and the hairspray has Burdock Root, which theoretically stimulates hair growth.
.
The only thing I'm not sure of is if these products work well for all hair types. I have long, fine hair of medium thickness. I have to condition a lot to keep the ends from drying, yet my roots are oily. When I style my hair I need products that add volume. Ken's products are perfect for my specific hair criteria, and perhaps they work for others too, I just don't know. Nonetheless, I highly recommend this line of haircare products.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DID have good hair last night.

Reigning Frog said...

Thanks! And you looked pretty and glittery like your Christmas branch!