Thursday, December 7, 2006

Can't Sleep

I've been trying to fall asleep for the last hour. I need to wake up early tomorrow, so it just figures that I can't fall asleep.

I don't do well without sleep. I get cranky. I need my beauty rest. This sucks.
.
I know what I'll do! I'll think of the movie The Age of Innocence starring Daniel Day-Lewis and Michelle Pfeiffer. (BTW, why does Daniel Day hyphenate his name like he's a progressive woman?)
.
I have a strange love/hate relationship with this movie. I find parts of it intolerably boring, yet I always get sucked into watching it if it's on TV. And it never fails to make me fall asleep. In fact, I don't quite really understand the movie, and this falling asleep thing could be a reason why. Or it could be that it really is just a boring movie. Yeah, that's what it is, it's just a really boring movie.
.
I think it's working, so I'm going to bed now. Good night.

No comments: