Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Am I alone in not caring about this story?

Miss USA. I don't even know her name, or what she did to be all up in our business lately. Everytime I try to read the story I get bored. I have to dig deep to drum up sympathy for a beauty queen. I don't do well with phony, and once I lost the rose-colored glasses of my youth I realized how phony all of these pageant participants are. Like they really care about their platforms!

The worst part of these pageants is always the talent competition. Let's just face it - if you're a beauty queen your only talent is being pretty; and that's the only reason people watch, so put the baton down and stop making a fool of yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did she do anyway? I have only read the headlines.

Reigning Frog said...

Something about underage drinking, but now rehab is involved and of course rumors of a sex scandal. I've only gleaned a few headlines myself.

Dan said...

Who cares, she's hot (Typical male comment!)

t2ed said...

It's very nice of Mr. Trump to offer a hand to a hard partying beauty queen.

Because no one else would have given her a break otherwise.