Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Fight Night: Miranda vs. Lulu

My little dog, Lulu, and one of my two females cats (Miranda) have been getting into what look's like little boxing matches over their various turfs. They're quite humorous, actually. But before one of them gets hurt I may need to have one big fight to let them duke it out once and for all. It could be something like this...

Michael Buffer: "In this corner, in the pink trunks--weighing a solid 9 pounds-- defending her marrow bone collection, it's Miss Lulu "Woof Woof" Trachtenberg.

And sleeping in this corning, weighing a pudgy 10 pounds with no trunks, defending her right to sleep on Mom's bed, it's Miss Miranda "Tic Tac" Trachtenberg."

"The rules are, no scratching, biting, or tail pulling. Each round will last 30 seconds and the winner of each round will get a treat. And now, LET'S... GET...READY...TO RRRRUUUMBLLLLLE!"

My orange cat, Timmy would, be in the crowd with a sign reading "Cats Rule, Dogs Drool!" Reagan, my big dog, would use it as an opportunity to steal Lulu's bone collection. It would be a hoot. I just hope neither pulled a Tyson and the other lost an ear.

No comments: