Thursday, January 4, 2007

Beauty Product Recommendation: Eyeshadow & Lip Gloss

Santa Claus gave me some fun new eyeshadows and lip gloss in my stocking. I've been sampling them this week and am prepared to give them my seal of approval.

These are from the Beauty Rush makeup line at Victoria's Secret. Each item is $7 or 3/$15. The lip glosses are very tasty (I have Grapefruit Blast). The eye shadows are wonderful. Long-lasting, blend well, easy to apply. I have 4 shades (Brown to Earth, Jet Set, After Midnight, & Too Too Pink) and would recommend any of them.

I wish I could say that they made you look like a Victoria's Secret model, but unfortunately they don't have those magic ingredients. But they're still worth a try.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Hey! Didn't you use to have a frog for your profile image? Wasn't that you?

Your photo is way better than the frog. And you don't need makeup to look like a VS model. Believe me.

Reigning Frog said...

Well thank you. Honestly I was a little reluctant to post my picture because (unlike our mutual blog friend greggoconnell) I'm actually kind of shy. But thanks for the vote of confidence. And yes, I used to have a frog there instead of me.

t2ed said...

Victoria's Secret? She's a man, baby, a man.

Reigning Frog said...

Well, he sure knows a lot about bras and makeup.